- 400g Tin of Plum Tomatoes
- 1tsp Salt
- 4 Leaves of Basil
- 1Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Use a hand blender to blend all the ingredients together.
- Alternatively, if you do not have a mixer you can use your hand to squeeze and mix everything together.
- Note: This sauce will last for around one week in the fridge if kept in a sealed container.
- It can be used on all types of pizzas and flat breads let your imagination run wild.
- Fire up your Luna Pizza Oven and make some pizza!