- Luna Pizza Dough Ball
- 80g Luna Tomato Sauce
- 100g Buffalo Mozzarella
- Bunch of Basil Leaves
- Olive Oil for drizzling
- Light your Luna Pizza Oven and get it up to temperature.
- Stretch the pizza dough ball out into a round pizza base.
- Spread a thin layer of the tomato sauce on the base.
- Starting from the centre and working out. Making sure to leave a space of about half an inch from the edge.
- Tear the Mozzarella into pieces and place it evenly on top of the tomato sauce.
- Scatter 4 - 5 basil leaves over it.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the pizza.
- Lightly flour your pizza peel and slide it under your pizza.
- Pop your pizza into your Luna Pizza Oven and bake it for approximately 90 - 120 seconds.
- Rotate your pizza a few times to ensure you get an even cook.
- Take it out, slice it up and enjoy!