- 500g '00' Flour
- 1tsp Salt
- 7g Dried Yeast
- 400ml Warm Water
- Oil for greasing
- Add the yeast to the water and leave to stand for 5minutes.
- Put the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Slowly add the water into the flour mix and start to bring together with your hands (or us a stand mixer with a dough hook).
- Keep and the water and mixing until you start to form a dough ball.
- Turn the dough ball out onto a floured surface and knead it for 10-15 minutes until it is shiny and springy to the touch.
- Lightly oil a bowl and drop the dough into it, cover it with cling film and a tea towel.
- Leave it covered until it has doubled in size (2-4 hours).
- Punch the dough back and turn out onto a floured surface.
- Divide the dough into 4 and form them into balls.
- Lightly cover them in flour and keep them covered until ready to use. (You can freeze them at this point too).
- Fire up your Luna Pizza Oven and make some pizza!